• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cornwall location request

Status
Not open for further replies.

devon_metro

Established Member
Anybody know locations that have good sun conditions from 11 onward till about 1 in Cornwall. Presumably at a station, otherwise not far. This is possibly to see the 37 to PNZ.
Any help greatly appreciated :)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nat the Ned

Getting a shot which is good for light of a down train in Cornwall around midday from a station is very difficult. Only decent shot for sun angle would be the road bridge by Marizion station http://www.southwestrailphots.fotopic.net/p34108750.html, however Marazion station is closed so its a walk from Penzance which can be done, but its a brave distance (I've done it). Although there is a bus from PNZ station.

Although I expect Penzance is a little too far for you to come, only other place that may work is the bypass bridge a short walk from Lostwithiel station.

Then again what are the chances of it being sunny in Cornwall went something ineteresting happens??

N

devon_metro

Established Member
Fair point. Think i will stick with Teignmouth then, thanks for the help anu how will bear it in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.