• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cotswold Rail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Chris

Is Cotswold Rail still trading after the collapse and wind up of Advenza Freight? If so what locomotives do they still have in their name. I have tried to find some bits and pieces on the web but haven't found anything indicating either way.

Thanks
Chris

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

fgwrich

Established Member
From what i know i think they have both wound up, Advenza is officially dead and long gone, and i think Cotswold disapeard pretty quickly after the advenza petition and Cotswolds operating licenses being revoked...

Have to say though im glad to see the back of them! Sorry to there staff though, but blame management for that!

And Yet still the whereabouts of a one Mr A Parcell continues to be unknown...

keith jackson

hi.im new to this forum,so hi to all! i am one of the unfortunates who was a driver with advenza up until i was made redundent from them in march.i,and my workmates are still waiting for our money.they are still waiting for at least 3 months wages +redundency money.i am only owed redundency money.this is a warning to all drivers and other staff ever thinking of giving up a big foc or toc ,to join a small open access operator if any more come up-DONT!in the 35 years on the footplate,they were the most cowboy outfit ever to grace this land,asking its staff to break rules say in,day out.i would not and i fell out of grace with mr p. i am now told that mr p and mrs p have filed a complaint to gloucestershire police about harassment by ex staff and others owed money,causing them stress,poor darlings! dont matter about the stress caused to us by unpaid money,one of my mates having lost his house through them. the local plod have been to warn off some of my workmates,like to see them come to sw france to warn me,where i have retired to!<( every thing that we have ever wrote about the company is true and i would stand up in court of law and say so,keith jackson<(

Drimnagh Road

Mr. Parcell is most likely on a yaught somewhere in the Med laughing all the way into the sunset.

fgwrich

Established Member
Mr. Parcell is most likely on a yaught somewhere in the Med laughing all the way into the sunset.

No doubt about that...While the Police and various HM revenue departments continue the search for the odious b**t**d...

And keith jackson, i really am Sorry for you especially as it ended up that way...

I know Advenza had passed through Eastleigh on various occasions and when they had, had asked for fuel...Just glad we didnt becasue its was always the promise with them, just when it came to money they never did...And hence why NX has one of the ex advenza fleet impounded...

Status
Not open for further replies.