• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Could be a new 455 sub-class...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
I know many people hate the 'box machines' but this new Class 455 (a /7 sub class, to accompany the current, rather old /8) could soon be trundling into MSTS after it's conversion from Trainz!

screen1275qf.jpg

455msoside25ps.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Yeah i've seen that over on the UKTrainz forums, looks like it could be a useful train for Trainz, and MSTS too if its possible to convert it.

Jordy

Coxster

Established Member
Jordy said:
Yeah i've seen that over on the UKTrainz forums, looks like it could be a useful train for Trainz, and MSTS too if its possible to convert it.
A converter has been created.

Jordy

Established Member
Harold said:
Which version of trainz is that 455 previewed in?

I do believe its TRS2006, although i'm not sure. The train is being made for TRS2006, but its hoped it will work in 04 too!

Jordy

455/8

has this train been released yet or has it been forgotten about?

Alan

Coxster

Established Member
Dunno. Have you tried the Auran Download Station? Remember this thread is over a year old now.

Status
Not open for further replies.