• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coupling 395's together in TSW2?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi all, does anyone know how to couple together two units, either 2 x 395 or 465's in TSW2.
I have been messing around in scenario creatd and just out of curiosity I have been trying to couple two units together. Ŵhen starting out with 2x 395 I can split the the two units fine however when it comes to coupling them up I have issue.

The two units couple ok mechanically but then neither will move. I have tried pressing the couple button before and after coupling and from both cabs, I have also tried it with the reverser in Off, forward and shut down, and still no joy, the unit I have coupled to just remaines stuck with the unit refusing to move although the brakes do release on the unit I am on and this unit does get power and tried to move but the second unit still refuses to move.
I have moved to the second cab and set it all up, but it still refuses to move, the brakes release and the blue power percentage rises but again still no movement, am I missing something or are these units just not designed to be coupled together.

I also have the exact same issue with the 465, and I am using a PS4 if that helps.

Thanks in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Joshua483

On Moderation
Hi all, does anyone know how to couple together two units, either 2 x 395 or 465's in TSW2.
I have been messing around in scenario creatd and just out of curiosity I have been trying to couple two units together. Ŵhen starting out with 2x 395 I can split the the two units fine however when it comes to coupling them up I have issue.

The two units couple ok mechanically but then neither will move. I have tried pressing the couple button before and after coupling and from both cabs, I have also tried it with the reverser in Off, forward and shut down, and still no joy, the unit I have coupled to just remaines stuck with the unit refusing to move although the brakes do release on the unit I am on and this unit does get power and tried to move but the second unit still refuses to move.
I have moved to the second cab and set it all up, but it still refuses to move, the brakes release and the blue power percentage rises but again still no movement, am I missing something or are these units just not designed to be coupled together.

I also have the exact same issue with the 465, and I am using a PS4 if that helps.

Thanks in advance
No I can not help you the British Rail Class 395 in train simulator is coupling is quite easy. Have read the manual if it comes with one?

Status
Not open for further replies.