• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cov railway centre 25/26 Feb

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Alright gang

Just wondered if anybody was available for a work party at Coventry railway centre on 25th or 26th February.
Basically we will be finishing off laying the set of points that has been discussed recently, aswell as creating the trackbed for the shunt neck being built.
Over to you lot as to which day would be better

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Wish I could come up guys, but this weekend is my niece's first birthday, and we're all off fairly early Sunday morning to Llangennech for the event. Besides, I can't get to anywhere near Birmingham or the West Midlands until the early evening on Sundays. Besides, I've got hunting to do in Llangennech too.

TheSlash

Established Member
Coxster?
Seth?
Met Cam?
Joy54?
My mate Alex {Pompeyboy}, Seth and Coxster might remember him from the EKR, is coming and we are using his car, if anybody needs a lift, you'll need to pm him
See you Sunday
--- edited ---
Knock knock, 1 day closer guys, looking abit thin on the ground.
Anybody got some jump leads that can be used for the day aswell please?

TheSlash

Established Member
The plan has changed slightly. I am going to use my car as it's got all the kit {jump leads, boots etc}.
So far it's me, Feltham2104 and Pompeyboy. I know a few of the guys from last time have said they are unavailable but i still need people.
So can anyone else come? I can pick people up from the station so that isn't a problem.

TheSlash

Established Member
feltham2104 said:
Will see u at 08:06 at soton airport parkway!
Work party CAPE {Cancelled} at 22:00, confirmed CAPE at 22:14
This was my decision for 2 reasons, the main being my own finances. I apologise for the short notice cancellation but the state of my own affairs only became apparent at 20:00 on 25/02/06
Thanks to those who had originally agreed to attend, stand by for notice of more definet work parties

Thanks and sorry

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.