• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coventry - Derby

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlythPower

Would a route Any Permitted Coventry to Derby return be valid to travel out via Birmingham and come back via Leicester and Nuneaton?

There's diversions via Lichfield Trent Valley and Wychnor Jn on Sundays at the moment and I fancy combining that with with Leicester-Nuneaton which I've somehow avoided until now.

Cheers!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sonic2009

Established Member
Would a route Any Permitted Coventry to Derby return be valid to travel out via Birmingham and come back via Leicester and Nuneaton?

There's diversions via Lichfield Trent Valley and Wychnor Jn on Sundays at the moment and I fancy combining that with with Leicester-Nuneaton which I've somehow avoided until now.

Cheers!

yes as i can see its the same price for a off peak day return either via birmingham or via nuneaton and leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.