• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coventry railway centre work party this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Alright gang

There is a trackwork work party at Coventry railway centre this weekend. I am definetly there Saturday and possibly Sunday aswell
I am aiming to arrive there between 10.00 and 10.30 Saturday, then probably about the sametime Sunday if i go.
Ask me or SERA01UK for more details or just post questions below

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
My Lordz, I can imagine the driver's face...

I'm on the SVR for shunter training this Saturday, so will not be able to come up. Sunday for Coventry is out of bounds due to immensely tight funds.

Next time perhaps.

TheSlash

Established Member
WSX Fan, just remember, when uncoupling, do the pipes first, when coupling up, do them last, no embarrassing incidents then :D

bunnahabhain

Established Member
TheSlash said:
WSX Fan, just remember, when uncoupling, do the pipes first, when coupling up, do them last, no embarrassing incidents then :D
Unless you wanna lose weight fast! ;)

TheSlash

Established Member
I don't follow...
I have seen enough cases of people putting the pipes up and not the coupling, or dropping the coupling but not the pipes, the scene normally looks like this :violent1: {shunter on the left, fitter on the right} :D

TheSlash

Established Member
I was gonna say you are promoted, but if you feel you're performance is such that i should sack you, then so be it
Sacked 8-)
[EDIT]
Alright gang

I have just pulled out of Saturday because mainline work has been wearing me down. I am definetly there Sunday along with Blackfour.
More in the morning really.

Status
Not open for further replies.