• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Coventry Railway Centre Workday 18/19 March

Status
Not open for further replies.

SERA01UK

How many of you are around over the weekend of the 18th and 19th of March to put some time in at Coventry. The dumper trucks are primed and ready and the JCB has a new fuel filter fitted !

The 18th will also host the AGM in the afternoon but work will take place either side of this. The 19th is a full on work day with lots to do.

Hope to see some of you there.

Thanks

Graeme

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Sorry guys
I wont be able to come as on the satruday im out an aobut and the sunday is my birthday!

SERA01UK

Knew I could count on you! bet you'll be glad of the p&q on the journey, means you'll be able to hear Maiden clearly without the constant gen-chatter from the back :)

Sprinter

I can come up on Sunday, however I would need a lift from Coventry station or somewhere else on route (the A34 at Oxford would be good as I could save loads by getting the Megabus to/from Oxford!)

This will be my first time at the site, but no doubt I will soon be getting stuck into some permanenet way work!

TheSlash

Established Member
I'll need to check, but i believe we have a member driving from Walthamstow who could pick up other volunteers, i will let you know

SERA01UK

The Whalhamstow member is coming up on Saturday and Staying overnight, but if you need transport from Cov Station on Sunday that will be no problem, just let us know what time you get there and we can have a car to meet you.

Status
Not open for further replies.