• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Covid paperwork for an Eurostar trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howardh

Established Member
I'm getting confused looking all this up, so hoping someone on this site knows the current guidance;
Next month -
Thinking of Eurostar London/Lille (F) and then local train to Kortrijk (B); I've no idea what - if anything - is required r/e health documentation for travellign via France, I do know the Belgians have a lengthy on-line document which asks you for a specific train number and seat in advance; something impossible for a walk-on local train without reservations.
I really want to make this trip next month, but want to know what is expected before I board Eurostar.
Thanks!

ADDS; after further research https://dofi.ibz.be/sites/dvzoe/FR/Documents/BELGIUM_PassengerLocatorForm.pdf it APPEARS that this form for Belgium is not necessary for UK citizens unless - if I have read this correctly - I come from a local area where there is an outbreak (ie in lockdown). So maybe my fears of paperwork r/e Eurostar are unfounded, although I know I have to fill in a Spanish form when flying to Ibiza but that's all sorted.

However Iwould like conformation of what I need to get on to Eurostar for France/Belgium if anything.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.