• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe Avanti depot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zontar

Apologies if this is the wrong place to post, but does anyone have any idea of when/if the new depot at Crewe for Avanti will be opening?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

craigybagel

Established Member
It has all gone strangely quiet that one. AFAIK unlike their new Holyhead depot however they already have enough staff at other depots happy to transfer they don't need to do any recruitment for when they do open.

Zontar

I guess it's a case of sit tight and wait. I understood they were only going internal at Holyhead, but then had to go external. Keeping my eyes and ears close to the Crewe developments....if any. Thanks all

craigybagel

Established Member
I guess it's a case of sit tight and wait. I understood they were only going internal at Holyhead, but then had to go external. Keeping my eyes and ears close to the Crewe developments....if any. Thanks all
That was just the rumours anyway - I no longer work for the West Coast franchise so I don't have any first hand information. I do know however that there are a lot more current Avanti drivers living near Crewe than near Holyhead.

Status
Not open for further replies.