• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe or shrewsbury west midlands trains

Status
Not open for further replies.

rob12

Hi, does anybody have any info on either depot for qualified driver for west midlands trains? Night turns? earliest/latest? etc, appreciate thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

sd0733

Established Member
Hi, does anybody have any info on either depot for qualified driver for west midlands trains? Night turns? earliest/latest? etc, appreciate thanks

At Crewe there are no night turns. Earliest book on is about 04:15 in the week, just after 03:30 on a sat and 07:00 On a Sunday. Finishes are 02:15 in the week, 00:30 sat and Sunday.

Stevec101

At Crewe there are no night turns. Earliest book on is about 04:15 in the week, just after 03:30 on a sat and 07:00 On a Sunday. Finishes are 02:15 in the week, 00:30 sat and Sunday.
I've got an interview for wmt next week at Crewe. I've been told it's a good depot.

sd0733

Established Member
I've got an interview for wmt next week at Crewe. I've been told it's a good depot.
Yes it is a friendly depot and as long as you do your bit your left alone to get along. Currently 48 of us rising to 60ish in time for December. Good luck!

QualifiedTD

Anyone got an indication of what’s needed or what to expect for the qualified driver interview? I have also got an interview next week but just been told turn up at 10.

craigybagel

Established Member
Yes it is a friendly depot and as long as you do your bit your left alone to get along. Currently 48 of us rising to 60ish in time for December. Good luck!

Just as a matter of interest, is that figure just for 1 grade or for both grades combined?

Status
Not open for further replies.