• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crewe to Barnetby railtour (Saturday 31st March)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boothby97

Established Member
Could someone help, but I would like to see this at Barnetby and I cannot find times anywhere, just the details of the route on Railway Herald.
Any info appreciated, Thanks, Sam

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
1111-1124 and 1613-1630. For the latter stop it sits in platform 4; I cannot decipher where it is in the first instance.

table38

Established Member
I cannot decipher where it is in the first instance.

Platform 1.

Traction is 66s. Or more accurately in Gas-speak:

For the haulage enthusiasts we shall endeavour in so far as we are able to influence DBS to obtain rostering of Class 66 locos which by painted number are most sought after, but cannot, of course, guarantee anything

Yes, Matt gave the booked arrival and departure times. I'm in Coach A and I promise to wave :)

table38

Established Member
I was thinking of that, but last time I posted links to a site that lists the non-passenger workings, it got mysteriously shut down!

Boothby97

Established Member
Platform 1.

Traction is 66s. Or more accurately in Gas-speak:

Yes, Matt gave the booked arrival and departure times. I'm in Coach A and I promise to wave :)

I'll wave back, I'll be a blonde haired kid with a camera :D
Thanks for the info guys, more than I expected, Sam.

table38

Established Member
I'll wave back, I'll be a blonde haired kid with a camera :D

Actually we may be short of catering after the sad death of Rolling Riot's Steve Wells, (although I'm told the Frying Scotsman team have stepped into the breach), however maybe we could send you our food orders and you could be ready with them on the platform as in this post :)

Status
Not open for further replies.