• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cross Country First Class Review: Edinburgh - Glasgow

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartmoss

I made a video of my recent experience travelling first class between Edinburgh and Glasgow. Basic service, but comfortable journey.

Enjoy!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mitchell Hurd

On Moderation
I've done First Class 3 or 4 times in a Voyager (first time was on the 11/03/17 but on journeys under 3 hours.

I can't resist saying that First Class may be spacious on the Voyagers but on the HST's it's more roomier - the 11:17 from Birmingham New Street to Bristol Temple Meads on the 18/02/19 I went First Class on a XC HST. I had seat number 4 in Coach A booked. That one has 2 seats next to you and no seats opposite. The floor opposite the wheelchair space is for luggage!

route101

Established Member
I've done First Class 3 or 4 times in a Voyager (first time was on the 11/03/17 but on journeys under 3 hours.

I can't resist saying that First Class may be spacious on the Voyagers but on the HST's it's more roomier - the 11:17 from Birmingham New Street to Bristol Temple Meads on the 18/02/19 I went First Class on a XC HST. I had seat number 4 in Coach A booked. That one has 2 seats next to you and no seats opposite. The floor opposite the wheelchair space is for luggage!

Prefer a airline single , find sitting /eating across from a stranger awkward haha . You have a good memory .

Status
Not open for further replies.