• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cross Country Services 3/6/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

hooky3

I understand that there are engineering works going on that day, so I am wondering what services from Leeds to Edinburgh that day are double sets or HSTs'? I don't want to have to face the overcrowding of a 4 car Voyager. Help would be much appreciated.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TEW

Established Member
http://www.buytickets.crosscountrytrains.co.uk/

Put your journey details into there and select AP tickets for trains, when the select your seat function comes up you'll be able to look at the seating plan which will show you whether the train is booked for an HST, Voyager or double Voyager.

hooky3

thanks, so the 19:08 from Leeds to Edinburgh has 8 coaches meaning that it is 220x2?

David10

The 1908 from Leeds is booked to be a double Voyager throughout on its journey from Plymouth to Glasgow. XC only ever show 4 carriages as having bookable seats on a Voyager irrespective of whether it is rostered for a 220 or 221 to give flexibility in diagramming. So could be 8, 9 or 10 carriages although the latter are fairly rare.

Status
Not open for further replies.