• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crosscountry - Apprentice Drivers - Multiple Depots (12/01/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Birmingham36

I wonder if they'll be recruiting for Birmingham at a later date? Do you have to live within 60 minutes of the depot that you are applying for?

L401CJF

Established Member
Tempted to apply for leeds! THere isn't anything bad about applying for multiple companies at once is there? Worried about it!
No, get your hands in as many as possible to get as much chance as you can!

Newapplicant

Am I missing something, I've just applied via the link and it's stating the location is Leicester despite me wanting Leeds? When trying to do a search on the site there are no train driver vacancies for Leeds? Despite the above link?

Capture.JPG

Ergomy

Am I missing something, I've just applied via the link and it's stating the location is Leicester despite me wanting Leeds? When trying to do a search on the site there are no train driver vacancies for Leeds? Despite the above link?
I'd like to hope that it's just a generic option they had to put in, and they'll use your closest depot!

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers

View attachment 108665

The DB/Arriva website is known to be a bit bugged with regards to that location field, so hopefully it isn't a major problem/

hello

Are there online tests that need to be done before application is submitted?

L33mcc

Anyone received an email confirming the application has been received ? It’s been 2 hours and I haven’t ?

Also my location applied for says Leicester but I applied
For Cambridge ?

jackluker

Did anyone notice that after completing the General Questions, it skips the Job Questions and goes straight to the Apply page?

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
For Cambridge ?

Others have said this - it appears to be a known bug with the location field on the DB website.

bcfc171081

Anyone received an email confirming the application has been received ? It’s been 2 hours and I haven’t ?

For Cambridge ?

it appears no one has got a email, reading the thread from last year looks like same thing happened.

D Rivers

Took about 3 weeks when I went through it all in 2020. Then pretty quick tests, interview, psychometrics!

D Rivers

Spoke to recruitment yesterday. They don’t actually know where they want the drivers yet. He’s got a meeting with head of train crew next week!

Scotsman101

When I applied last year every application stated Manchester but you put in your application/CV what depot you were applying for.

Status
Not open for further replies.