• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CrossCountry Bristol?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon87

Hi all,

For future reference, I’m trying to find out if CrossCountry have a drivers depot at Bristol.

If anyone can shed any light that would be great!

Thanks!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
Yes.

There’s a “pinned“ thread in this forum that lists each TOC’s depots and routes, it’s in post #1:

Anon87

Yes.

There’s a “pinned“ thread in this forum that lists each TOC’s depots and routes, it’s in post #1:
Thank you! I guess a dive into that will also tell me which different grades operate from those depots..

Last edited:

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Thank you! I guess a dive into that will also tell me which different grades operate from those depots..
No, it only shows what the drivers do.

XC have Drivers, Train Managers, Conductors, RSMs and FC hosts based at Bristol on train, and service centre staff on the station

Anon87

No, it only shows what the drivers do.

XC have Drivers, Train Managers, Conductors, RSMs and FC hosts based at Bristol on train, and service centre staff on the station
Thank you very much. This forum is brilliant!

Tom Quinne

On Moderation
Hi all,

For future reference, I’m trying to find out if CrossCountry have a drivers depot at Bristol.

If anyone can shed any light that would be great!

Thanks!
Yes, XC have drivers at temple meads.
They sign Barton Hill depot, soon to include St Phillips Marsh.

Temple Meads to Plymouth plus diversions.

Temple Meads to New St plus diversions.
They also sign across to Cardiff.

Essexboy

Does anyone know if there is staff parking for XC drivers at Bristol Temple Meads?

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Does anyone know if there is staff parking for XC drivers at Bristol Temple Meads?
Yes there is a small car park just for XC staff. But I don't know if all grades get a permit. They can only park in the XC marked bays and not in the rest of the carpark.

It's about 20 spaces or so, right outside the Panel Box

Status
Not open for further replies.