• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

CrossCountry HST Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpethcurve

Thats been my starting point - I’ve been surprised by substitutions a few times so am hoping to get last minute updates. I live near Brighton so try to make the most of each trip up north!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jamesrob637

Established Member
Someone may have already posted this but I believe Fridays are (theoretically) better as there are (theoretically) more out hence a Voyager can be (theoretically) freed up to double a Manchester to Bournemouth and return.

Morpethcurve

43303 continues to elude me. Could anyone tell me what it’s doing Thursday 5th please?

Many thanks

43 302

Established Member
Does anybody know the diagrams today? There's a diversion in place between Cheltenham Spa and Bristol Parkway, via Gloucester and Newport.

Rich McLean

Established Member
Only 3 HSTs are currently available to be allocated, so one circuit will be 221 vice HST this week.

Established Member
And unsurprisingly the set due to work 1S51 today has been declared a failure at Plymouth with 1S51 1227 Plymouth Glasgow cancelled throughout. :rolleyes:

Mitchell Hurd

On Moderation
And unsurprisingly the set due to work 1S51 today has been declared a failure at Plymouth with 1S51 1227 Plymouth Glasgow cancelled throughout. :rolleyes:

Yes. I wonder when 1S51 was last cancelled throughout. Unlucky Friday 13th is is then.

Looks like the 16:19 Nottingham and 16:30 Edinburgh trains out of Birmingham New Street are going to be a pretty tight squeeze. 16:49 I'm not sure - 17:03 should get enough people on.

43 302

Established Member
With a reduced timetable being implemented on Monday, what effect will this have on Cross Country's HST diagrams. Will they be stood down?

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
With a reduced timetable being implemented on Monday, what effect will this have on Cross Country's HST diagrams. Will they be stood down?
Last day (for a while) is today according to rumours.

Jamesrob637

Established Member
Single Voyagers are probably sufficient for now, all routes and all times of day.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Just a gentle reminder this isn't the trip planning section; it's for diagrams and allocations and not for anyone to go into detail about their trip. Thanks.

43 302

Established Member
Cross country have confirmed on twitter that they will be using some of their HSTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.