• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crosscountry Trainee Driver vacancies nationwide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Potato185

So, for the lucky handful who've just sat their Watford assessments (Monday and today), how did people get on?

Potato185

I got the good news on Tuesday, and D Rivers got his on Wednesday! You heard nothing I take it?

Potato185

It was a phonecall, but I was told you'd get a call regardless. Fingers crossed mate.

Potato185

Merry Christmas folks.

I received a phone call from the training centre just before Christmas advising me that medicals are being arranged for start of January. Anyone else in a similar boat?

Driver068

Can i ask, anyone in the running for Newcastle. Been following this thread so i am wondering what depots are included in this opportunity.

Cheers

Potato185

I'm in for Leeds. I believe there's a selection of New St and Plymouth people who are on the course starting in 3 weeks (8 people). The course that started today with 4 people is wholly New St.

Ant2knee

Evening.
I sat my OPC tests on 27 July and was successful. My last contact with XC has been a phone call last Aug advising me that due to the COVID situation the recruitment was on hold and if I could please be patient. All understandable given the circumstances.
That's been quite a while though. Has anybody else who attended their OPC test from around that time had any further contact or news?
cheers.

SJN

Hi. There are two courses running at the moment and there’s another two due to start in May and June. Have you tried to contact them?

Ant2knee

Hi. There are two courses running at the moment and there’s another two due to start in May and June. Have you tried to contact them?
Morning.
Yes I’ve phoned and emailed them but have yet to hear back.
Great news that the process has progressed though, hopefully I’ll hear back soon. Thanks for the reply.

PickleTree

Morning.
Yes I’ve phoned and emailed them but have yet to hear back.
Great news that the process has progressed though, hopefully I’ll hear back soon. Thanks for the reply.
Most of the more recent chat about the vacancies that were open in Feb are on here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.