• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Croydon Tram Timetables.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if Croydon Tram publish normal timetables (in the format of a normal Train timetable) for their Tram services that shows all services and the times that they call at each stop? I remember they used to publish this quite a few years ago but i cant find anything now.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

TC60054

Thank you. Much appreciated. Its a shame though that it only shows major stops rather than showing all stops. Do TFL still print paper copies? Maybe at the Tram Shop in Croydon?

Most tramways only show major stops on their timetables, or timing points. I can only think of Midland Metro as being an exception here, and obviously Metrolink who don't produce any specific timetables to the best of my knowledge.

Mordac

Established Member
Most tramways only show major stops on their timetables, or timing points. I can only think of Midland Metro as being an exception here, and obviously Metrolink who don't produce any specific timetables to the best of my knowledge.

Edinburgh ones also show all stops.

Status
Not open for further replies.