• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Croydon Tramlink Trainee Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorteatime

Hi

I was offered a job as a trainee tram driver last year and was told that I may be offered a start date this year sometime. Has anyone heard anything as to whether they may be needing new drivers?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SmithyR

Was wondering if any one can shed light on this subject.

Having been successful with the role of trainee tram driver in Croydon I was told start dates would be December/January. Now sitting in March still nothing.
I was offered conditional employment in September 2015.

Is anyone in same boat??

Thanks

wayne.c

I'm in exactly the same position, my current employer is pressuring me to give them more information, but when I enquire I'm told that they just have no idea when the trainingw I'll start? Did you find out anything about the hold up?

SmithyR

I have called Jane several times and I am told that they dont know ehen training will start but the jobs are there. Its just a matter of getting the green light and when they do things will happen quickly.

My mate who was also successful had his medical in December but still has no starting date. Im yet to have my medical. How about any one else??

Thanks

Frogman9020

Yeah I've been calling once a month for an update still nothinG still no medical either.

Status
Not open for further replies.