• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cryptic clues = station name

Ivo

Established Member
The lesson here is to go with what you feel is right, because you never know. Inklings can be correct on occasion.

British Steel Redcar is correct. The word "British" is represented by "capitalists".

And thus, the Telegraph Pole of Destiny...

Attachments

• The Telegraph Pole of Destiny - she has fallen!.jpg
    The Telegraph Pole of Destiny - she has fallen!.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 39
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LexyBoy

Established Member
Fares Advisor
The lesson here is to go with what you feel is right, because you never know. Inklings can be correct on occasion.

British Steel Redcar is correct. The word "British" is represented by "capitalists".

And thus, the Telegraph Pole of Destiny...

Aha - I was thinking "as used by capitalists and communists" = red, as both use it ("in the red" / red flag).

Oh, and EM2 must have a very strong head!

EM2

Established Member
Bah! No wonder I couldn't get it, was racking my brain for ages. I blame being under 60 :lol:
Mitcham is not the full answer.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
...Eastfields?

( thinking magnetic field )

That's got it!
Mitcham (Robert Mitchum) East (to see the sun rise, you need to face East) fields (magnets produce fields)

Peter Mugridge

Veteran Member
Right... in that case the next puzzler is.....

A place for the religiously minded to consume their home brewed drinks, perhaps?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Have I got you all stumped? I'll make it a little easier. Think of a drink associated with religious people in the UK many years ago.