• Dear Guest, and welcome to RailUK Forums. Our non-railway discussion forums are currently restricted until members have five or more posts, and you will not be able to make a new thread or reply to an existing one in this section until you have made five or more posts elsewhere on the forum.

Cure for boredem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Had the day off today, so i watched a film this morning, then went and bought a digital camera, then walked the dog up and down the beach, and then ran out of things to do.
After cruising round the house, garden and garage several times, i decided there was only 1 cure...
5 a-side football with my brother and aload of his mates in a factory car park. A good excuse for crunching tackles on gobby 16 year olds and a cure for boredem at the sametime, brilliant, wish i'd thought of it earlier 8-)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

Established Member
My cure for boredom one time was to go out and spend every bit of money I had on new parts for my PC and an iPod. Over £200 blown in one day!

I also rob banks when I have time :p ;)

Coxster

Established Member
Pompey beach? How thrilling! ;) Should've had a game of footie on the beach with your bro's mates. "Wooops, I didn't mean for that rock to hit your head..."

Beaker

Established Member
David said:
My cure for boredom one time was to go out and spend every bit of money I had on new parts for my PC and an iPod. Over £200 blown in one day!

I also rob banks when I have time :p ;)

I guess you learn from the great book then?
How to make money quickly
by Mr Robin Banks

I'll get my coat

Established Member
I though your cure for bordem steve was sat in eastleigh PW office talking to you horse thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.