• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cure for boredem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSlash

Established Member
Had the day off today, so i watched a film this morning, then went and bought a digital camera, then walked the dog up and down the beach, and then ran out of things to do.
After cruising round the house, garden and garage several times, i decided there was only 1 cure...
5 a-side football with my brother and aload of his mates in a factory car park. A good excuse for crunching tackles on gobby 16 year olds and a cure for boredem at the sametime, brilliant, wish i'd thought of it earlier 8-)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dave A

My cure for boredom one time was to go out and spend every bit of money I had on new parts for my PC and an iPod. Over £200 blown in one day!

I also rob banks when I have time :p ;)

Coxster

Established Member
Pompey beach? How thrilling! ;) Should've had a game of footie on the beach with your bro's mates. "Wooops, I didn't mean for that rock to hit your head..."

Beaker

Established Member
David said:
My cure for boredom one time was to go out and spend every bit of money I had on new parts for my PC and an iPod. Over £200 blown in one day!

I also rob banks when I have time :p ;)

I guess you learn from the great book then?
How to make money quickly
by Mr Robin Banks

I'll get my coat

Established Member
I though your cure for bordem steve was sat in eastleigh PW office talking to you horse thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.