• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Customer Ambassador, GWR, Paddington

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt565

Anyone know the salary for this position? It's advertised today but no details of salary. I'm currently already with GWR but way down West where we don't have any Ambassadors for me to ask. Cheers.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FGW_DID

Established Member
I asked the question in August last year when the missus was interested in this role (not Paddington though). CAs at Paddington were on £32k ish but as they are MS grade there's no overtime and Sunday's are included.

Termak

Hi everyone, got a telephone interview booked for this role. My question is; is it worth me doing it as I am CSA currently for LU? The thing I love about this role is that there will be no 1am finishes, I can do with a little break from extreme shifts.

donpoku

Hi everyone, got a telephone interview booked for this role. My question is; is it worth me doing it as I am CSA currently for LU? The thing I love about this role is that there will be no 1am finishes, I can do with a little break from extreme shifts.
Is all about you, personally I'll do it so i have an extra option and i can always decline it at any time

Sent from my LG-H850 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.