• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Customer service assessment day

Status
Not open for further replies.

A/M/

Hi, maybe someone got any tips or advice on customer service assessment day? Any info would be helpful ,, ☺️ (East Midlands trains)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Group exercise may concern how you would spend a large amount of money. Essentially, it's not what you say but how you conduct yourself in that.

anglia.rail

I did one of these. Just try to relax and be yourself - they like someone who's got a little bit of personality and stands out, whilst being confident and professional. Don't try and overdo it, as it'll look obvious - you just want to say stuff in the correct way and provide the right answers and stand out from the others (especially as I can imagine they'd be many in the room that they're assessing?)

A/M/

Thank u very much ☺️
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
What about the interview later on . Maybe u remember what they are asking? Maybe something particular I need to know?

anglia.rail

Thank u very much ☺️
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
What about the interview later on . Maybe u remember what they are asking? Maybe something particular I need to know?

It varies between operators, so unfortunately I don't know the questions asked by EMTrains

Status
Not open for further replies.