• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Customer Service Supervisor interview - EMR

Status
Not open for further replies.

7 Zark 7

I was wondering if anyone on here could please provide any guidance on a video interview that I have been lucky enough to be selected for, as stated in the title of this thread. Any ideas on the kinds of things EMR will be specifically looking for? The invite e-mail states it will be a "short video interview".

Also, if anyone has worked in this role, based at St. Pancras, please let me know how you found the role and how you managed the hours/shift work. Was it an enjoyable role? Would you recommend it?

As for me, I have worked in a variety of customer-facing roles in the past and have also worked in the rail industry before in a brief role at Network Rail.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
The guidance for the video interview is probably to treat it the same as a face-to-face interview; dress smart, be prepared, have some questions and possible responses prepared. Use the STAR method. As an extra, make sure you've got all the correct connection details and test your sound and background beforehand.

As for EMR, they're probably looking for a bit of information about the company, routes, vision etc. and maybe information about St Pancras. Your customer experience skills will be key so make sure you've got some good examples.

7 Zark 7

The guidance for the video interview is probably to treat it the same as a face-to-face interview; dress smart, be prepared, have some questions and possible responses prepared. Use the STAR method. As an extra, make sure you've got all the correct connection details and test your sound and background beforehand.

As for EMR, they're probably looking for a bit of information about the company, routes, vision etc. and maybe information about St Pancras. Your customer experience skills will be key so make sure you've got some good examples.
Thank you so much!

LCC106

Established Member
I might be wrong but I think there’s a section on their website about how to impress at interview. Have a little look in the careers section and good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.