• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

D78 Stock for BVE4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I did make one for BVE2, which was an update to Chris Rogers' original. Is anyone planning on, or indead making one for BVE4, as I feel it would be really appreciated, and also go nicely with the District line at TSC.

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Rich said:
and also go nicely with the District line at TSC.
Only south of High Street Ken... Stephen Cross said on another forum he found the Wimbledon trackwork which I suppose would make for a decent running length south of Putney Bridge.

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
Only south of High Street Ken... Stephen Cross said on another forum he found the Wimbledon trackwork which I suppose would make for a decent running length south of Putney Bridge.

Yeah, quite. I was aware of the extension to Wimbledon, as Stephen told me recently, although, I'm not sure if he wishes to carry it on. :(

T

Tom

The Edgware Road - Wimbledon service is C stock operated.

Tom B

Established Member
Putney Bridge bay platform can't hold a D stock either.

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
The Edgware Road - Wimbledon service is C stock operated.
That is why I said south of High St Kensington (for Olympia trains).

Status
Not open for further replies.