• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

D78 Stock for BVE4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Snap

Established Member
Hi guys,
I did make one for BVE2, which was an update to Chris Rogers' original. Is anyone planning on, or indead making one for BVE4, as I feel it would be really appreciated, and also go nicely with the District line at TSC.

Thanks,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Coxster

Established Member
Rich said:
and also go nicely with the District line at TSC.
Only south of High Street Ken... Stephen Cross said on another forum he found the Wimbledon trackwork which I suppose would make for a decent running length south of Putney Bridge.

The Snap

Established Member
Coxster said:
Only south of High Street Ken... Stephen Cross said on another forum he found the Wimbledon trackwork which I suppose would make for a decent running length south of Putney Bridge.

Yeah, quite. I was aware of the extension to Wimbledon, as Stephen told me recently, although, I'm not sure if he wishes to carry it on. :(

T

Tom

The Edgware Road - Wimbledon service is C stock operated.

Tom B

Established Member
Putney Bridge bay platform can't hold a D stock either.

Coxster

Established Member
tubechallenger said:
The Edgware Road - Wimbledon service is C stock operated.
That is why I said south of High St Kensington (for Olympia trains).

Status
Not open for further replies.