• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Daily e-mail notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
I receive these as requested but recently there has been cases of duplicated daily e-mails of the same thread matter that have appeared in my inbox.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar? Is there anything that the forum staff can do to obviate this happening?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

HMS Ark Royal

Established Member
I receive these as requested but recently there has been cases of duplicated daily e-mails of the same thread matter that have appeared in my inbox.

Has anyone else noticed anything similar? Is there anything that the forum staff can do to obviate this happening?

Yeah, I have noticed much the same thing as it happens...

Getting very annoying to say the least

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Yes, I received no less than six identical emails this morning about one new post. Happens on a monthly basis. The amount of unread mail makes me think I've missed something important until I click through them ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.