• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dalesman WCR 4th August Covid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hatter76

Took my first post Covid tour yesterday from Leeds to Carlisle with British India line from Hellifield.

Whilst it was strange using a mask for around 12 hours, it was still a good day.

WCR only sold 1 ticket per block of 4 round the table so it felt more like first class with all the room. Stewards constantly cleaning the surfaces and not over the top with the rules. Train length was 13 coaches, so think it was lengthened for distancing.

Anyone not sure with Covid, it's still a class product and I felt safe.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alexl92

Established Member
Sounds like they've done a good job but not sure I could handle a mask for 12h!

yorksrob

Veteran Member
It's good that they can run it atthat level of uptake. I'm hoping that some of my favourite tour providers can start up again.

alexl92

Established Member
Just take a couple and change then when they get damp.
It’s not that - even after 10 minutes in the supermarket in a mask my face and particularly nose are itching like mad! I’ve tried a few types; some are less intense than others but still not comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.