Dalmuir... again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

p123

As I recall there were major problems due to overhead wire issues just before Christmas which caused widespread disruption across the North Clyde/Argyle/A-B lines.

This evening there seems to be another fairly big problem with Balloch - Springburn suspended altogether leaving 8 stations without any rail service tonight.

Any idea what's up at Dalmuir? And is this likely to be a recurring problem (like on ECML) given that we've now had two major overhead wire incidents there in only a few months.

For details, see http://www.journeycheck.com/firstscotrail

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

PaxVobiscum

Established Member
As I recall there were major problems due to overhead wire issues just before Christmas which caused widespread disruption across the North Clyde/Argyle/A-B lines.

This evening there seems to be another fairly big problem with Balloch - Springburn suspended altogether leaving 8 stations without any rail service tonight.

Any idea what's up at Dalmuir? And is this likely to be a recurring problem (like on ECML) given that we've now had two major overhead wire incidents there in only a few months.

Tell me about it, had to rescue stranded offspring with a horseless carriage.

ScotRail caught with their panto down again. :D

amcluesent

I passed HLU around 9pm and saw 30+ peeps looking rather downcast, standing on the pavement. I wonder if the Sleeper will be disruoted later tonight?

p123

Last time the trains were off all day... any chance it'll drag through to rush hour tomorrow morning?

p123

Cheers tsr! Advice much appreciated :)

I count myself lucky that I got back from work today before it all kicked off!

Status
Not open for further replies.