• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Damon?............Top This!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

You ain't the only one to have crazy dreams. Last night I had the best kip I have had in years and I dreamt.

The dream was of a beautiful planet scenery wise that had only one sex. Men with wings like Angels. These guys seemed just like all other guys [except for the wings] until I visited a nursery and discovered they laid eggs!!

The dream then changed to somewhere else and I was told to report for military service. The recruiting Sergeant was an enormous geezer built like a brick outhouse who bawled and hollered like all Sergeants do. The only thing out of place was that he was wearing a Tutu and had a bell on the end of his baton.

For some reason it change scenes to a vision of a steam engine coming along a canal with President Bush on the top of the boiler singing 'The Star Spangled Banner' while eating a banana and wearing a dustbin. I woke up then. :sad11:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ben

I dont think that Dream is Top-able! Nicve dream Bob. :D

Dennis

Established Member
Very odd......better off eating Mr Kipling cakes in the future :happy10:

Status
Not open for further replies.