• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Darlington ACORP 23/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

richa2002

Established Member
You seem to suggest that anyone interested in railways except you is veg :?. You're just as bad as the great British public who laugh at 'trainspotters'.

My reason for calling them 'veg' is because they were in the same place all day and seemed to make no attempt to move;) Everyone to their own opinion...

@158809 I might have seen you, not sure but I wasn't in the pic of the Talisman, I had found myself a nice little spot hidden in some trees on the other side, no one knew I was there;)

you were on the embankment looking out onto the railway? If yes. I SAW YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! (from a 142 as i went home)

lol, save the piccy and point yourself out to me, or, tell me what yuoure wearing and where you are in relation to the pic

Well... See the signal to the left of the pic? Look just below it and there's someone wearing a blue coloured top between the man with the anorak and the man with the leather jacket, thats me:shock:

lol, my dad kept saying to me "TAKE PICTURES OF THEM SPOTTERS OVER THERE!!!!" so i did! (only one though, was tempted to get more

Status
Not open for further replies.