• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Database errors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenophon PCDGS

Veteran Member
I have just been having a great deal of difficulty in the last hour in accessing certain forum pages. I receive a page stating...."Database Error"....with a note underneath it to say that Railforums UK have been notified of this error.

I assumed that the recent alert had been resolved.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Oscar

Fares Advisor
I have exactly the same when trying to access User/Community/PM sections of this website.

ATW Alex 101

Established Member
When I go to click anything on the site on my laptop it is saying there is a database error is anyone ese having this problem?

sent from my samsung tocco lite

ATW Alex 101

Established Member
im getting the same and a database error on my laptop

--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
im getting the same and a database error on my laptop

Seacook

I have this message as well but only when clicking on User CP? New Posts worked as normal.

I got this with Chrome on my PC and with Safari on my iPad about three hours later.

Crossover

Established Member
Guys, see the forum announcements section. Mojo posted last week saying there were ongoing maintenance works to the forum over the coming weeks and thus, there may be errors appear as a result

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
See http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=63352

Our hosts are working on some upgrades.

At present Private Messages are unavailable.

ATWAlex - please see our forum rules regarding the current signature size limits (though the rules are currently being revised, a consultation is running now, a decision has not yet been made, but the new rules are likely to see further reductions in the maximum permitted signature size). Sorry, I did send this as a PM but PMs are down right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.