• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Day at Didcot and Oxford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

David

Established Member
Erm, erm, erm.....

Have you met Zoltan before, by any chance? He's crazy as well....

Sorry Zoltan, no offence meant.

*Runs for cover before Zoltan hits me with a camera again*

Ascot

Established Member
5 colours in the book:- Red, Blue, Green, Yellow, Silver(white). If you see pink then yo get 2 points instead of 1. Therefore the Midland Metro has the 5 colours and 5 points awarded. Pink Train and Blue Train

Ascot

Established Member
May be worth setting a meet up at didcot, but when its warmer

Sweet FA their mate, better off at the Severn. Nice chippy in Kidderminster, Captain Cod, been going since i was a babbie. (chippy spotting was also an event that taken place during saturday):happy10: <--- that's worth alot of points

LucaZone

am i the only one who thinks that was didcot and not oxford. Far more interesting place! :)

Glad to see trains do it for more than just guys though! :headbang:

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Sweet FA their mate, better off at the Severn. Nice chippy in Kidderminster, Captain Cod, been going since i was a babbie. (chippy spotting was also an event that taken place during saturday):happy10: <--- that's worth alot of points

Not when you've got TRUST printouts to hand.. might be pleasantly surprised with the amount of stuff you get!

Plus the towns not that far away..

Julian G

Established Member
BEAUTIFUL ;)

He can be seen at Tottenham Hale Northbound Platform 2 blowing his whistle

took about 20mins for me to say to hello to him, due to a certain person in this person with the letter R making me laugh :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.