• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB 67026 tour 30/06/2012?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tnxrail

Was at Coventry at 11.28 and 67026 came though with a number of fully loaded of coaches, was expecting DRS 47's on boat train 1Z20 at this time was this a substitution or another train.

---

Thanks wanted to make sure Video if anyone is interested:http://youtu.be/pgF8MTCwThU

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

96tommy

I believe 67026's train was the booked boat train but I don't know the full tale behind it.

Sloppyjag

This was 1Z20 Glasgow Central to Southampton, but it is privately chartered by Barrhead Travel rather than the DRS Cruise Saver.

fgwrich

Established Member
Ah thought so, so this would be the DBS rival to the DRS operated Cruise savers then...Stock looks less good too, at least on the Cruise Savers you get Mk2 FOs, DB / Barrhead i see you get standard VT / Anglia / Ropy Riviera Mk2s (Including the return of that god awful misnomer Anglian Mk2 BSO)

Status
Not open for further replies.