• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Cargo mobile operative - Toton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flow1

Hello all. I recently passed the assessments for this position and was put in a talent pool, obviously with whats going on recruitment was put on hold. I was just wondering if anyone on here had any information on when they may start doing interviews again? Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ElDoka

Hi, I'm the north Kent talent pool and I recently sent an email to HR, and they said that they don't know when interviews will start again but hopefully things should start moving over the coming weeks.

Flow1

Recruitment seems to be picking up a bit again so hopefully hear something in the coming weeks

tomsharp

I was successful in the interview stage with DB for this position for the east mids and had a start date in April , boots ordered too ! Due to the pandemic, understandably it was all halted. Hopefully soon I hear some encouraging news , as more companies get back to work.

Flow1

Cool, well done! Yeah hopefully you'll get a new start date soon and get to go to work!
How was the interview??

Dan_Gleeballs

Cool, well done! Yeah hopefully you'll get a new start date soon and get to go to work!
How was the interview??
Hi, same person but different profile for some reason ! erm yea the interview was good, i prepared a lot, ingested a lot about DB before i went in, my current career focuses a lot on safety, and i could put this across when answering the questions. It was a relaxed interview, the 2 x interviewers made me feel comfortable, even though i was incredibly nervous, its a long journey to get to that point and i didn't want to blow it, so i just prepared like never before, i think when you want something so bad, you are always prepared to go the extra mile. Instead of thinking about what specific questions they could ask me, i had answers that could cater for numerous questions if you get me ? so i didn't get flummoxed when they asked me a question i hadn't thought off. In my head i just had Rules,safety,procedure in my head as i believed these are the most important aspects of the railway. I wish you all the best.
Tom

Flow1

Thanks mate. I've been doing a bit of research on DB and my jobs also pretty safety focused so hopefully that will help too!
Let me know when you get a start date :D

Status
Not open for further replies.