• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Db cargo training location

Status
Not open for further replies.

anglian96

Starting with DB cargo on 13th May 2019 as a trainee driver but they have said my training location is to be Confirmed. Obvously its just over 2 weeks away until I start and I was Just wondering if anyone had the same start date with any idea as to where we would be training.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

johnlh

Hello mate, can't believe you haven't been told yet. Have you called HR?

anglian96

I've been told my actual hub ill be working from etc but not for the first part of my training lol. When I spoke to HR they said they'll tell me nearer the time.

anglian96

My training is in Toton in Nottingham I found out yesterday and my hub will be barking

sspjpeter

Must be 2 courses running then, as there's one at Knottingley too. Makes sense for you to be further South
Atishyou, any idea of knowing whether more trainings are going to continue running after May?
Also, I am in the pool at the moment but wondering whether you’ve heard of any upcoming vacancies for Hither green or around London..

Many thanks

Atishyou

Atishyou, any idea of knowing whether more trainings are going to continue running after May?
Also, I am in the pool at the moment but wondering whether you’ve heard of any upcoming vacancies for Hither green or around London..

Many thanks

I presume that contract wins and recruitment are being looked at at the moment. DB have won some contracts and there's a few more in the pipeline.

There's a mainline course running at the moment and a junior driver course at knottingley in May, plus obviously the one mentioned above, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more towards the summer.

sspjpeter

I presume that contract wins and recruitment are being looked at at the moment. DB have won some contracts and there's a few more in the pipeline.

There's a mainline course running at the moment and a junior driver course at knottingley in May, plus obviously the one mentioned above, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's more towards the summer.
Thanks for the reply.. I will keep the faith. Waiting game for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.