• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

dB cargo west and east midlands

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tz55uk

Has anyone heard from these junior driver jobs as it's been nearly a year after passing all tests etc

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dante

I emailed around January time and was told I hadn't been successful for West Mids after my DMI and that recruitment was on hold anyway. Bit shoddy that they haven't still told everyone anything concrete.

Tz55uk

Yes very shoddy mate, I had email January saying I'm still on hold in talent pool and will be called on next intake, but come end of September we will all be told thankyou but no thanks , very unprofessional and not fair on people who had days of from work and given false promises , just hope my tests passed will carry on more than a year and use them instead of the taking them again

SCREAMR28

Yes very shoddy mate, I had email January saying I'm still on hold in talent pool and will be called on next intake, but come end of September we will all be told thankyou but no thanks , very unprofessional and not fair on people who had days of from work and given false promises , just hope my tests passed will carry on more than a year and use them instead of the taking them again
Why the end of September?

Tz55uk

One year talent pool end of September was final mmi ,so this September I'd say that's your year and released, I'm hoping I'm wrong to be honest

Status
Not open for further replies.