• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Eurostar ticket for 3 people

Status
Not open for further replies.

paddington

I bought this online from DB, and there is a single barcode to scan. Only my name is on the ticket but it says 3 Erwachsene.

Are the Eurostar ticket gates at St Pancras smart enough to open 3 times with the same code, or do we need to do something else first?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

With DB tickets, you always have to go through the manual check-in as the barcode systems are incompatible. So they will check that there are three pax there.

Veteran Member
I bought this online from DB, and there is a single barcode to scan. Only my name is on the ticket but it says 3 Erwachsene.

Are the Eurostar ticket gates at St Pancras smart enough to open 3 times with the same code, or do we need to do something else first?
They will send you to the manual checkin. Doesn't just apply to DB tickets either!

Status
Not open for further replies.