• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Schenker 66030 6E55 Cardiff Tidal - Ryhope Grange Junction, missing in action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ed-Hunter

Looking to photograph the return journey DB Schenker 66030 6E55 Cardiff Tical - Ryhope Grange Junction when it passes Seaham, only problem is it stopped reporting after Ambergate Junction. I've noticed a few DB trains have also stopped reporting when I've checked to see if there were perhaps issues with the area. So question is, should I make my way to a cold station platform with only two sprinters an hour, or can someone confirm DB have reporting issues and it made its way safely to its destination?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bob figgis

From a very similar question on the real-time train thread but of a different train. 6E55 disappear3d off the system around the time of this update.

“The open data platform was restarted after maintenance at 0100 this morning, when this happens scrambled headcodes gets re-scrambled meaning it's not easy track a train after.
This train, real headcode 4L16, started off from Trafford Park as 484Z. After its stop at Wembley it ran as 423B, a quirk in my system means I managed to track both halves separately, here is the second part:”

Status
Not open for further replies.