• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Db Schenker Train Driver Assesment

Status
Not open for further replies.

mtl83

Hi guys

Ive been invited to take a train driver assessment in march. Any tips or material or sites etc to help me prep would be greatly recieved!!!
Thanks in advance. :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

red2005

just look back through the different threads on here mate.......it's all been said on here a million times already so I'm sure you'll find all the hints and tips you are after :D good luck

Greg1205

Hi guys

Ive been invited to take a train driver assessment in march. Any tips or material or sites etc to help me prep would be greatly recieved!!!
Thanks in advance. :D

The company inviting you should send you materials. When I got mine I went through it and decided not to prepare as I think either you are capable for the job, but that's my opinion. You can find loads of stuff on the forum or youtube even. May I ask what depot have you applied for? Good luck.

mtl83

Hey guys, sorry I haven't really been on here. I've never usd a forum before but thought every bit helps eh?
I've had the material from them and been working through it so I kinda know what to expect.....if nothing else I've found out that I'm a whizz at BOPPIT!!! Ha!!

Withnailandi

You won't need bop it, that part of the test has gone. Practice the dots on computer. On the day its paper and a bit easier as they only have 3 or 4 different groups of dots. I bought bop it, finished it in a few hrs and realised I'd wasted my money. Dots is first part of test. Fail that and you're going home. Dots, dots dots!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.