• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Schenker

Status
Not open for further replies.

stop_examine

Have DB stopped recruitment at the moment in all areas including drivers and groundstaff?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Aeion

I believe so. I had the following email sent to me the other day.

Thank you for your application sent in last year in connection with the Trainee Driver/Driver Operator vacancies at DB Schenker.
I apologise for the time that it has taken us to respond to your initial application and would like to thank you for the patience you have shown in allowing us to make our decisions. We wanted to keep everyone's application live until the very last minute to try and avoid rejecting candidates and potentially asking people to re-apply again in the future.

I am sorry to advise that we have had to postponse any traincrew recruitment for 2015 as the company undertakes a detailed business review.

Whilst I realise this will be a disappointing reply for you, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your interest in working with us at DB Schenker and wish you every success in your search for alternative employment.

Yours sincerely,

Lindsay King
Recruitment Co-ordinator

stop_examine

Thanks Aeion, I did see that there were advertising for groundstaff on their website, is that stopping too?

Status
Not open for further replies.