• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DB Talent Pool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown2020

Hi!
I was just looking for some advice really, if anyone could help that would be great ☺️

I am currently in the talent pool for a trainee driver with DB in Carlisle. I passed my psychometrics in Jan 2020 and my DMI in Feb 2020. I obviously understand that there is no time frame with being in the talent pool, but I was wondering if anyone knows if training is back up and running as I believe it was all stopped last year.
I have emailed for an update regarding my position in the talent pool but haven’t heard back, do you think it’s appropriate to give them a cal for an update? I don’t want to pester anyone but obviously am very keen to actually get started.
Does anyone know of anything I can do to support my place in the talent pool, or is it just a case of waiting to hopefully hear one day?
Thank you for taking the time to read

Status
Not open for further replies.