• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dbs 66101

Status
Not open for further replies.

HawkeyeTheNoo

Was like a kid on Christmas this morning coming into Glasgow Central on my daily commute when I saw 66101 in it's lovely DBS livery at the rear of the Caledonian Sleeper. Second time I've seen her in two weeks, the first being in Carlisle but to have her on home turf was a wee thrill!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ACE1888

I see where you're coming from with this. Last weekend with 66152 assisting 60163 'Tornado' last weekend at Plymouth, it was like the old days, loco hauled for me=great memories...and being a lot younger :lol:

gavinjustice

I have saw 66101 loads of times
HawkeyeTheNoo:1018507 said:
Was like a kid on Christmas this morning coming into Glasgow Central on my daily commute when I saw 66101 in it's lovely DBS livery at the rear of the Caledonian Sleeper.

It has worked the ECS in/out for the sleeper at Glasgow Central a number of times before.

HawkeyeTheNoo

Exactly ACE, exactly! and I had a lot more hair back then as well! lol!

First time I've seen it here Gavin as the Sleepers I see almost every morning are top and tailed with 90's and 67's, then again I'm not actively "spotting" (stopped doing that in the mid 80's) just noticing things on my way in.

Status
Not open for further replies.