• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Definitely going daft

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HR2

Just been shopping to Ryton and gets on the bus to come back. Not going far so I plump to sit on one of the tip-up seats in the wheelchair bay. Put the bag down and lowers the seat nearest the doorway holding it with my left hand. Then I go and sit on the seat I HAVEN'T lowered and fall on me arse on the floor! :drunken: Silly old git. Much hilarity all round. :happy3: :pale:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ben

Ive done a similar thing at a Football Match - 16000 people ****ing themselves at You!

Dave A

Can't match that one Bob :lol:

But when I was on my way to East Finchley Station, sitting at the back of the bus, I got up to get off and ended up hitting my head not once, but TWICE! Luckily they weren't many people on the bus, but the driver and this one guy were having a right laugh!! :pale:

Status
Not open for further replies.