• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DEFUNCT loopholes - best ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
There is no need to delete it. Chances are it won't do much harm, and in any case it is too late if you are worried about TOC managers seeing them.

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
So. What secret little club does one have to be in to get the gen on all these "loophole" fares then?

Prove to us you are not your pricing manager's little pet. :p

Tbf on priv, it is hardly worth digging for loopholes, as it is much better to hitch a ride. I haven't bought one for ages.

Minilad

Established Member

Tbf on priv, it is hardly worth digging for loopholes. I haven't bought one for ages.

HAHAHAHA. I wouldn't know my pricing manager if he stood in front of me and kicked me in the unmentionables!!
I'm train crew not Ivory Tower resident ;)

Established Member
Minilad:2469321 said:

Tbf on priv, it is hardly worth digging for loopholes. I haven't bought one for ages.

HAHAHAHA. I wouldn't know my pricing manager if he stood in front of me and kicked me in the unmentionables!!
I'm train crew not Ivory Tower resident ;)
Thats what a pricing manager's little pet would be expected to say:D
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
backontrack:2468744 said:
Could you PM me the details, please? :D

I realise how important these things are, so you can trust me not to spill the secret.
Me too please?

Status
Not open for further replies.