• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Delay repay question

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveM70

Established Member
hi

Travelling Solihull to Oxford, with a split at Banbury as it’s about half the price of a Solihull to Oxford return. Banbury to Oxford delayed due to cancellation by Cross Country. Can I claim delay repay for both tickets or just the Banbury to Oxford one?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

londonbridge

Established Member
Your journey is from Solihull to Oxford. You may use two or more tickets to make one journey, therefore you can claim for both. Claim from Cross country as they were the first TOC to delay you.

SteveM70

Established Member
Your journey is from Solihull to Oxford. You may use two or more tickets to make one journey, therefore you can claim for both. Claim from Cross country as they were the first TOC to delay you.

Thanks very much

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
hi

Travelling Solihull to Oxford, with a split at Banbury as it’s about half the price of a Solihull to Oxford return. Banbury to Oxford delayed due to cancellation by Cross Country. Can I claim delay repay for both tickets or just the Banbury to Oxford one?
I agree with @londonbridge; claim for the whole journey. If you booked with an accredited spitting site, I would forward the booking confirmation email and do it that way rather than complete the form. Or, if you do complete the form, I'd take one photo of all tickets and upload that, I would state the ticket price as the total price for all tickets.

SteveM70

Established Member
I agree with @londonbridge; claim for the whole journey. If you booked with an accredited spitting site, I would forward the booking confirmation email and do it that way rather than complete the form. Or, if you do complete the form, I'd take one photo of all tickets and upload that, I would state the ticket price as the total price for all tickets.

Thanks. That’s what I’ve done. I bought all the tickets from a self service machine at Solihull, so have uploaded a photo of all four tickets plus the family railcard as my son was with me. I’m presuming they can cope with a single claim for both of us

Status
Not open for further replies.