• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

*Deleted*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
I have been on that route with a few charters, in Standard Class, by Steam Dreams, RTC, UKRailtours and Hastings Diesels.

Veteran Member
Hiya, bit of a long shot but just seeing if anyone knows this info/can point me in the direction of where I can find it myself:

Basically I know that from time to time special passenger services run past Dudding Hill Signal Box on the loop normally reserved for freight.

If anybody knows any info about the above I'd be really keen to hear from you. Many thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

Use RealTimeTrains and select Cricklewood in Detailed view. Almost any freight train will use the Dudding Hill route, so select the first one you spot, click on DH, and then you can search for passenger workings for a particular day ahead (unlikely to be loaded very far ahead.).
You will as a result discover, as I have, that entering DUDNGHJ in the search box will get you there directly!

Status
Not open for further replies.