• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Deltic 50 for Ealing?! Part 1 of National Freight Week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julian G

Established Member
I arrived at West Brompton at 11:10 in order to top up my OYSTER card
when i had walked onto the platform i had realised that i had missed my train <(
So i waited for the District Line to Edgware Road. I then changed at Edgware Road for the Hammersmith & City line for King's Cross St.Pancras
I went to platform 1 of King's Cross and took some photos and then headed to platform 8 to take photos of the named HST 43167 Deltic 50 1955-2005
but then i had walked past, YES WALKED past Christopher Garnett
then i decided to go to Ealing Broadway and i took the photos of the 166s and 165s
then i took the D-stock to Acton Town and changed for the Piccadilly line for Hammersmith, the 1973TS had a new seating moquette <D
here are my favourite photos from today :)
yd162g.jpg

yd1627.jpg

click for more!
i swear i saw Paul Bigland/Snapper at King's Cross :shock:
Comments welcome :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Nick

1288gaje said:
i had walked past, YES WALKED past Christopher Garnett

Really??? :o :o WOW :D :D :D

[/sarcasm]

I walked past a Central News presenter in a compartment yesterday when doing a ticket check arn't I special (the marketing manager+camera crew, wish kids representatives + privilage child was there so they weren't trying to defruad the company :P) Oh and loads of people took my photo of me clipping their childs ticket, and Central News were gonna film me, but I didn't get up to them in time...thats my comments Gaje. :D

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
No need for that, Nick.

And Julian - you probably did see Paul at King's Cross. He's often at events like this. You should say hi to him, he's friendly.

Nick

No need for that, Yorkie.

I don't need to read something twice to get it, I just said to Mr. Gaje I've also done summit similar...

Status
Not open for further replies.