• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Deltic Gathering at Barrow Hill

Status
Not open for further replies.

theblackwatch

Established Member
A possible meet was mentioned in the 'Forum Meets' section of the website for this event. If anyone is planning on going, advance discounted tickets are now available (family 2+2 ticket for example £25 rather than £30 on the day) - see http://www.thedps.co.uk for full details and to download an application form.

Things are looking good for the event, D9016 has passed its movement exam so should leave Tyseley for the first time in over 2 years, and 55022 has been started up this week after its major overhaul. The cab simulator should also be in use.

I am likely to be helping out on the Saturday (not sure what I'll be doing yet) so if anyone sees me do say hello.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

paul1609

Established Member
I'd be interested in going to this event on the Sunday. Unfortunately even if I get the first train from Sussex I cant hope to arrive at Barrow Hill before 1pm, The last admission is a disapointingly early 3 with the event closing at 4.
Its not worth making the journey which is a shame.

Status
Not open for further replies.