• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Deltic's to the Bluebell

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-COR 3142

With two Deltics (9019 & 55 019) due at the Bluebell to haul trains on Friday, Saturday and Sunday this week I was wondering if anyone new the timings and routing for their journey from (and back to) Barrow Hill?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

4-COR 3142

Thanks for that Black Watch.

Is Alycidon hauling RHF? and does the movement involve any other loco's?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Having now read ALL the postings on the DPS website, I think I can answer my own questions as Yes and No?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Having now read ALL the postings on the DPS website, I think I can answer my own questions as Yes and No?

Evvy73

I popped over to Sheffield Park this morning - it was great to see some diesels on the Bluebell Railway!

I snapped a couple of pictures on my phone of the 'star guests'.

2015-04-17%2011.45.17.jpg

2015-04-17%2012.45.25.jpg

Why

Just a huge thanks to DPS & Bluebell ....what a wonderful weekend, even the Sun was in attendance.

tsr

Established Member
I passed these twice today on two different journeys aboard my train (now work that one out...). Rather unexpected as I hadn't read up on it beforehand - but a pleasant surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.